Welcome Family & Friends
We understand that visitors, when possible, can increases a patient's comfort. Visitors will find a number of services at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake City, including free valet service, a gift shop, dining, WiFi access and more. For our current visitor policy, please call (801) 268-7111.
Free Valet Parking
Valet parking is free and is available 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday at the hospital's main entrance, entry to the East Medical Office Building, as well as the Women's Pavilion.
- Visiting hours are from 7:00am to 7:00pm daily, except in ICU.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight, except in women’s services, for end-of-life situations, or other situations approved by the unit leader. No one under the age of 18 should stay overnight.
- A parent or guardian is to remain with patients less than 18 years of age at all times.
- Absolutely no known COVID-positive visitors may enter the hospital.
- 2 visitors are allowed per patient at a time. Other family members/visitors may wait in the waiting room.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times.
Telephones & Cellular Use
- To make local calls from inside the hospital, press 9 and dial the number.
- To make long distance calls, you can use a credit card, calling card or call collect. To reach an outside operator, dial 9 and then 00.
- Pay phones are also available for making long distance calls. They are located in the lobby on each floor.
- To call an extension in the hospital, simply dial the last four numbers. You do not need to dial "9" before the extension number.
- TDD phones are available upon request.
- Due to medical monitoring equipment safety, please restrict cell phone use to hospital lobby only.
Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
With high-speed wireless Internet access (WiFi), hospital patients and visitors have fast, reliable access to the Internet and email.
Spiritual Support & Chapel
Chaplains are available to offer spiritual and emotional care and support to patients, family and friends — just call 7111 for assistance. The St. Mark's Chapel of the Good Shepherd is located adjacent to the main lobby and is open to all for retreat and meditation.
Interpreters are available to assist non-English speaking patients and families. Call the operator for assistance, 7111.
There is one gift shop in St. Mark's Hospital, located on the main floor of the hospital lobby. The gift shop is open Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Stop by to shop custom gifts for every occasion, including gift baskets, fresh flowers, balloons and silk plants. Order online for free same-day delivery directly to patients in the hospital.
St. Mark's Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking or tobacco use of any kind is allowed on the St. Mark's Hospital campus, including all outdoor areas and parking lots. Thank you for helping promote a healthy environment while at St. Mark's Hospital.
St. Mark's Hospital has a dedicated 24-hour security staff patrolling all campus buildings and hospital grounds. They respond immediately to any problem or request. If you have a security emergency or question, dial "0" for the hospital operator to inform security that you need assistance.