We Care About our Patients, Employees and Community
Because more people in our community have the flu, we're asking for your help. Working together, we can prevent the flu from spreading.
For everyone's safety, please follow these visitation guidelines:
- It's not a good time for visitors under the age of 14. We treat the flu here and we don't want children exposed unnecessarily.
- Patients can have only two visitors at a time, unless it is an end-of-life situation.
- If you or your loved ones are currently experiencing any of these flu-like symptoms, stay home until fully recovered or see your physician:
- Fever greater than 100
- Sore throat and/or cough
- Unusual or extreme fatigue with sudden onset
Also, follow these recommendations for protecting yourself and others:
- Get an influenza vaccine.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer regularly.
- Stay home if you are sick!
If you are a patient with flu or cold symptoms, please ask for and wear a mask when you visit the hospital.