St. Mark's Hospital
As a cornerstone of our thriving community in Salt Lake County, St. Mark's Hospital offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1872. Our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
- 317 licensed beds
- More than 600-physician medical staff
- More than 1,500 employees & volunteers
- 80,000-plus outpatient visits per year
- 15,000-plus inpatient admissions annually
- More than 15,000 surgeries performed annually
- More than 3,500 deliveries annually
- High-quality performance and recognition
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
To be the CHOICE for healthcare excellence.
Compassion, Honesty, Optimism, Innovation, Courage, Excellence