Our visitor restrictions are in place for the safety of our patients, staff and community members. We hope that persons who would normally have been able to visit, will understand the extreme importance of keeping their loved ones and our staff healthy during this unprecedented time. If a patient or family member has extenuating circumstances, we will work with them to accommodate their needs.
Our visitor restrictions are as follows:
- Visitors are limited to two per patient.
- Each visitor must wear a mask at all times.
- Visiting hours are 7:00am to 7:00pm.
Exceptions may be made, especially when involving:
- Pediatric patients
- Laboring mothers
- Patients under end-of-life care
- Patients with certain mental health and wellness needs
We appreciate your patience and support to help us maintain a safe environment for our patients, colleagues and care providers. We encourage, where possible, that persons utilize technology to connect with their loved ones in and out of the hospital. Thank you for supporting them at a distance during this challenging time!
We are dedicated to keeping our communities informed regarding emergency situations that may impact patient care.
Our hospital's current visitor information
We have adopted different visitor limitation guides for both COVID patients and non-COVID patients.
If you are visiting a COVID-positive patient in our hospital, you must adhere to the following guidelines. Any exceptions outside of these guidelines will need to be approved by the on-call administrator.
- If have not had COVID-19, or the vaccine series, you may not visit COVID patients at this time. You must have proven recovery from COVID-19 within the last 90 days or proof of vaccine series completion at least 14 days prior.
- Patients admitted with COVID-19 who are 18 years old or older may have a total of one designated visitor at a time.
- A designated visitor cannot switch out with others and is allowed to visit once per day, wearing specific personal protective equipment (PPE).
- For patients at end of life, up to four total designated visitors can be allowed in the facility at a time. However, the number of visitors in the room at one time will vary depending on the location. Regardless of location, if you are visiting an end-of-life patient, you must wear specific PPE.
Just as when visiting COVID-positive patients, when visiting non-COVID patients, masks are required to be worn at all times. Additional guidelines include:
- Two visitors at a time are allowed per patient.
- No visitors may be under 18 years old.
- Visitors should follow the passive screening questions prior to entering the building.
- Visiting hours are available from 6:00am to 8:00pm.
Exceptions to these guidelines require administrative approval, including end-of-life situations, emotional well-being concerns and patient conditions that require additional family assistance.