Pediatric center throughout the Weber County
The Children’s Services Specialty Clinic at Ogden Regional Medical Center is proud to provide pediatric health services in the eastern Utah community. Here, your child will benefit from our advanced treatment approaches and skilled pediatricians who demonstrate compassion and care in a family-centered environment.
For more information, call Ogden Regional Medical Center's pediatric services at (801) 452-9100.
Our pediatric doctors
Our clinic proudly offers a specialized pediatric medical staff available 24/7, including:
- Case managers
- Lactation consultant
- Pediatric gastroenterology
- Pediatric registered nurses
- Pediatric specialty clinic
- Pediatric surgeons
- Pet therapists
- Respiratory, speech, physical and occupational therapists
- Spiritual and pastoral care providers
- Social workers
Pediatric hospitalists are doctors who care for children all day, every day. Our pediatric hospitalists monitor your child's care, while communicating and collaborating with your pediatrician to ensure high quality treatment. Once your child is discharged, our pediatric hospitalist will provide your pediatrician with an overview and instructions with any necessary care after their stay with us.
Certified child life specialist (CCLS)
CCLS team members are child development experts who work closely with your child's health care team. This healthcare professional focuses on helping you and your child cope with potential hospital stress or uncertainty. If you are interested in learning more about how our team can help your child, please email our CCLS.
Pediatric care clinic
When your child needs specialty services close to home, we are always here to help. From emergency services to inpatient stays, your child will be in great hands with our expert clinicians and newly added Gastroenterologist (GI) specialist.
In addition to the pediatric health services we offer, our pediatric clinic also accepts donations for our patients. If you are interested in bringing donations for our young patients, please review our pediatric donation wish list and guidelines below.
Items we accept for donation
- Arts and crafts kits (preschool age through young adult)
- Bead kits
- Blank canvasses
- Construction paper, coloring books, scissors, glue, paint, paint brushes, markers, colored pencils, crayons, etc.
- DVDs (rated G, PG or PG13)
- Electronic handheld games (such as Bop It, Simon, etc.)
- Portable DVD players
- Stickers and sticker scenes
Preemie baby items
Babies who are born earlier than expected often need to stay in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and many families in this situation are not prepared. Any donated items that parents may need at home are appreciated, including:
- Baby toiletries, such as lotion and baby wash
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (small and extra small sizes)
- Flannel blankets (36 by 32 inches is preferred)
- New scrapbooks or scrapbook kits
- New, unused baby clothes
- Small board books
Infant and toddler items (birth to 3 years old)
- Infant sound machines and crib soothers
- Light-up or musical toys
- Mega and Duplo building blocks
- Plastic baby dolls
- Plastic crib toys
- Plastic rattles
- Play telephones
- Small, no-spill bubbles
Young children items (4 to 8 years old)
- Cash registers
- Doctor kits
- Fisher Price Little People items and Little People animals
- Lego kits (small to medium size only please)
- Plastic action figures
- Plastic baby dolls
- Plastic dinosaurs
- Plastic musical instruments
- Plastic play food
- Tool sets
- Toy cars and trucks
Older children items (13 years old and older)
- Advanced model and craft kits (such as car and airplane kits)
- Board games
- Gift cards (Visa, Target, Amazon, etc.)
- Journals and sketchbooks
- Nail polish
- Puzzles (25-500 pieces)
Guidelines for making donations
- All fabric items must be washed in a non-fragrant detergent, dried and individually bagged.
- Donors should not expect to receive pictures, stories or updates from patients or families.
- Donors will not be allowed to personally deliver gifts to patients and families.
- For infection control and safety, we cannot accept used toys, food or violent-themed toys.
- For the safety of our patients, we ask that you do not gift-wrap items. Please be aware that if donations are wrapped they will be opened before they are given to our patients.
- For more ideas, please visit our Amazon Wishlist.
If you would like to drop off your donation in person, before coming to the hospital please call (801) 479-2410 or via email our CCLS.
Pediatrics at MountainStar Healthcare
Pediatrics is the medical care of children, this ranges from infants to adolescents. Pediatricians are specially trained to treat behavioral problems, mental health issues and diseases as they relate to children. Pediatric care includes well check-ups, vaccinations and much more.Learn about Pediatrics
Retrieving location data...
Find care at these locations
- Brigham City Community Hospital
- Cache Valley Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital - Payson
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Pleasant View Emergency Center
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Taylorsville Emergency Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- West Valley Emergency