Emergency Rooms and Trauma Centers
Nobody plans an emergency, but most people need medical care at some point. That’s why experienced physicians, nurses and technicians are available 24/7 at the MountainStar hospital nearest you. These teams are ready to take care of you or a loved one whenever a medical emergency unexpectedly interrupts your life.
Our ERs provide care for a range of conditions. If you are suffering from a more life-threatening injury or illness, we have specialized teams within the chest pain, stroke and trauma centers. Each of our emergency rooms is fully equipped to handle everything from a cut to a heart attack.
Our emergency rooms are committed to providing the greater Salt Lake City communities with rapid care. If you are in need of immediate medical care, visit your nearest ER:
- Brigham City Community Hospital ER
- Cache Valley Hospital ER
- Lakeview Hospital ER
- Lone Peak Hospital ER
- Mountain View Hospital – Payson ER
- Ogden Regional Medical Center ER
- Pleasant View Emergency Center
- St. Mark's Hospital ER
- Taylorsville Emergency Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital ER
- West Valley Emergency Care
Patients who are severely injured need fast access to specialized treatment, resources and equipment to prevent death and/or permanent disabilities. This level of care is available at two MountainStar hospitals:
- Level II Trauma Center at Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Level II Trauma Center at St. Mark’s Hospital
Find your MountainStar emergency room below. For more info, visit texterhelp.com.
*Average ER Wait Times
Wait times are provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?