Donations for patients
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
For many of our donors, the most satisfying gift is one that you purchase yourself and give to the Hospital Auxiliary for patient use. Because the health of our patients always comes first, Timpanogos Hospital staff can only give brand-new toys and games to patients.
What we can accept
Our goal is to align your donations with our needs. Due to our limited storage and specific patient needs, we ask donors to choose items listed on our wish list.
Donations can be dropped off at the hospital.
750 West, 800 North, Orem, UT 84057
Simply pull up to the valet and let the volunteer at the front desk know you are dropping off donations.
Our top 11 list
- New release DVDs (G, PG or PG-13)
- Infant items - rattles and/or teething toys in ORIGINAL PACKAGING
- Toddler items - musical and pop-up toys
- Preschool/school age items - Fisher Price medical play kits, princess/superhero action figures (no violent themes, guns, swords, etc.)
- LEGOS (boys and girls, all ages)
- Play-Doh, Crayola crayons, Crayola art supplies
- Teen items - headphones, remote cars, nail polish kits, $5 and $10 gift cards (Target, Best Buy, Starbucks, etc.)
- Electronic games (Nintendo, Wii, Play Station 3 & 4, Xbox 360 in ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
- Board/card games (UNO, Headbanz, Apples to Apples, Jenga, Sorry, Don't Break the Ice)
- Teen books and journals
- Blankets (must have a finished or tied edge)
What we cannot accept
- Used items
- Food or candy
- Used stuffed animals, including Beanie Babies
- Books and toys with violent themes (guns, swords, military themed toys)
- Latex balloons
- Video games that are not "E" or "T" rated
- Movies rated "R"
- Get well cards
- Handmade wooden items
- Any knitted or hand-sewn items
- Large items, e.g. bikes, skate boards
- VHS tapes
We cannot accept used items because our patients' health and safety is our number one priority and we must comply with infection control policies.
Durable, manageable sized toys are most appropriate. Please adhere to our Wish List for items we can accept.
May I donate food and/or candy to the patients?
Due to dietary restrictions, we do not accept food donations.
For questions about donating to the hospital, please contact Monica Smith at (801) 714-6123.