"Together, we commit to provide healing, hope and comfort to all we serve."
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We meet our mission by adhering to the following values:
- I: Integrity - Do the Right thing
- C: Compassion - Do the Kind thing
- A: Accountability - Do the Responsible thing
- R: Respect - Do the Considerate thing
- E: Excellence - Do the Best thing
We strive to offer a patient and family friendly environment and understand that having a loved one close is important to many patients. We do not have formal visiting hours, but most units have specific visiting policies based on patient needs. Your nurse can explain these to you. We ask visitors to be sensitive to the needs of our patients for rest and request courtesy to others at all times.
- Minimum age for visitors: 18 years old.
- ER patients may have one visitor.
- Overnight Patients not diagnosed with, or being tested for COVID-19: one visitor at a time.
- Pediatric and NICU patients may have both parents present.
- Patients diagnosed with, or being tested for COVID-19: one individual visitor during the entirety of stay. Visitor must be a member of patient’s household. More information: 801-479-2127
- Outpatient or surgical procedures patients: One support person can wait in the hospital.
- ALL visitors will be asked to complete a screening at the hospital’s entrance.
- Visitors with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of respiratory illness not allowed.
- All persons in the hospital must wear face coverings; ensure social distance of 6 feet or more and wash or sanitize hands before entering the facility, before and after being in patient rooms.
- Special circumstances may require visiting outside guidelines. Contact Supervisor: 801-317-7888.
- Stay home of you are feeling sick, and consult with your doctor if your child is experiencing symptoms
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom
- Avoid kissing, hugging, touching and sharing the cup or utensils with people who are sick
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick
Free Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
With free high-speed wireless Internet access (WiFi), hospital patients and visitors have fast, reliable access to the Internet and email. To connect, follow these simple steps.
Gift Shop & Online Store
We offer an on-site gift shop provide both over-the-phone and online ordering. We offer complimentary, same-day delivery of all the specialty items in our gift shop, including fresh flowers and plants, custom gift baskets, personal care items, books and magazines, and unique home and fashion items.
Patient Room Telephones
Each patient room has a unique telephone number that allows for both incoming and outgoing calls. Your loved one can be reached by dialing (801) 479-2 + room number (except for in the Critical Care Unit). For example, the phone number of room #330 would be (801) 479-2330.
You may also call our switchboard at (801) 479-2111 and ask to speak with your loved one.
Chaplains are available to offer spiritual and emotional care and support to patients, family, and friends. Call 2138 or dial the operator for assistance. A chapel is located between the IMC (second wing) and ICU (third wing) units for quiet reflection. Grief Support and Resiliency Groups are offered, please contact Pastoral Care for information.
Interpreters are available to assist non-English speaking patients and families. Call our switchboard at (801) 479-2111 for assistance.
To promote the healthy well-being of our patients, families and hospital staff, Ogden Regional Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus. The use of all tobacco products is prohibited inside the hospital and on hospital grounds.
Cafeteria and Subway Sandwiches
Our Cafeteria and Subway Sandwich locations can be found on the Ground Floor. You can reach our cafeteria by calling (801) 479-2182 from outside the building or extension 7777 while staying with us.
Breakfast 7:00am - 10:00am
Lunch 11:00am - 2:00pm
Breakfast 7:30am - 9:30am
Lunch 11:00am - 1:00pm