“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
We meet our mission by adhering to the following values:
- I: Integrity - Do the Right thing
- C: Compassion - Do the Kind thing
- A: Accountability - Do the Responsible thing
- R: Respect - Do the Considerate thing
- E: Excellence - Do the Best thing
We strive to offer a patient and family friendly environment and understand that having a loved one close is important to many patients. We do not have formal visiting hours, but most units have specific visiting policies based on patient needs. Your nurse can explain these to you. We ask visitors to be sensitive to the needs of our patients for rest and request courtesy to others at all times.
- All visitors must enter through our Main Entrance open 5 a.m. – 7 p.m. Mon.- Fri and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat. & Sun. or through the Emergency Department or Family Birth Place open 24/7
- No one under18 years old may enter the hospital, unless they are a patient.
- Two (2) people at a time are allowed in the room with each patient. Includes all exams, appointments and surgeries. Additional visitors may wait in the lobby or cafeteria.
- All visitors will be screened and have a temperature check before entering the hospital. Visitors with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of respiratory illness are not allowed.
- All persons in the hospital must wear face coverings; ensure social distance and wash or sanitize hands before entering the facility; before and after being in patient rooms.
- Special circumstances may require visiting outside guidelines. Contact the House Supervisor: 801-317-7888.
- NO COVID-19 testing is done in the hospital. Please go to the west parking lot behind our hospital and look for the blue structure on the south-west side for testing.
- Visitation for Family Birth Place:
- One (1) designated support person for the entire length of stay
- Two (2) additional visitors per day (24 hours) with a maximum of two support people in the room at a time.
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Temperature check and screening questions at the front desk when signing the Visitor Log book upon entering. Visitors cannot visit if experiencing fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- Wear mask at all times.
Visitors cannot visit if experiencing fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.