HCA Healthcare is committed to helping the next generation of caregivers launch a rewarding career in healthcare.
In an effort to nurture the pipeline of healthcare professionals in our Mountain Division (Alaska, Idaho, and Utah/MountainStar Healthcare), we’re introducing the Caregivers of Tomorrow Sponsorship program for full- or part-time, benefits eligible current and future employees (working a minimum of 36 hours per two-week pay period).
If you are not currently employed at an HCA Healthcare facility, please visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities to join our team of skilled, passionate healthcare professionals. The Caregivers of Tomorrow Sponsorship can be applied for on day one of employment.
Applicants should be accepted to or enrolled currently in the designated higher education programs listed below and will complete their academic practice at one or more of HCA Healthcare’s 11 Mountain Division hospitals.
- University of Alaska- Anchorage Surgical Technology Program (currently accepting applications)
- Boise State University School of Nursing Program (currently accepting applications)
- College of Eastern Idaho Surgical Technology Program (currently accepting applications)
- Bridgerland Technical College Practical Nursing Program (currently accepting applications)
- Davis Technical College Surgical Technology program (currently accepting applications)
- Mountainland Technical College Radiography and Surgical Technology programs (currently accepting applications)
- Weber State University Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing, Radiologic Sciences, and Respiratory Therapy programs (currently accepting applications)
- Westminster College of Nursing (currently accepting applications)
Sponsorship application deadlines
HCA Healthcare’s hospital and division sponsorship review committees meet monthly to review sponsorship applications on a rolling basis. Upon submission, applications are reviewed for the next admissions cycle of new student enrollment. If you are a current student already, review will occur within three weeks of submission.
How to apply
Send an email to HCA Healthcare’s Mountain Division Vice President of Academic Affairs & Clinical Operations, Blake Nemelka, Ph.D. Blake will help answer any questions and provide you with the application materials.