Dear Community Members,
Our culture of compassion revolves around our mission "To Improve the Lives We Touch." Every member of our 300+ team unites to improve the lives of Draper and South Valley neighbors every day, combining optimal clinical care with warmth and personal attention. Our Annual Community Report is meant to share these stories, successes and contributions of the hospital with you.
Our focus on patient care includes:
- Emergency care provided by board certified specialists, 24/7
- Surgical care
- Comprehensive and minimally invasive
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Orthopedics / Joint replacement
- Spine Center
- Hospitalists, 24/7
- Maternity care
- Labor, delivery and post-partum suites
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
- Maternity education classes
- Pediatric care including craniofacial surgeries
- Women's Wellness Center
- Digital mammography
- Breast cancer navigator
- Sleep center: diagnostic and therapeutic
- Radiology: diagnostic and interventional
- Comprehensive lab services
- Respiratory care
- MountainStar AirCare Ambulance 24/7
- Visit our services page to learn more about all our services!
Lone Peak Hospital has been recognized on a local and national level for the patient care we provide. Learn more by visiting our awards and recognitions page.
It is our pleasure to continue serving our community.
The Lone Peak Hospital Team