Our hospital's current visitor information
Our current visitor policy is as follows:
- Doors are open 5:00am to 9:00pm.
- The visiting hours for the adult behavioral health unit are 7:00pm to 8:00pm, while the senior behavioral health unit is open from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. Both units allow two visitors.
- Women’s visitors must be 18 and older. Sibling visits can be arranged by staff.
- ICU visitors must be 12 years old and older, and only two visitors are allowed at a time.
- All visiting precautions remain in place for COVID-positive visitors.
- Masks are required at all times in the hospital and must cover the nose and mouth.