Our visitor restrictions are in place for the safety of our patients, staff and community members. We hope that persons who would normally have been able to visit, will understand the extreme importance of keeping their loved ones and our staff healthy during this unprecedented time. If a patient or family member has extenuating circumstances, we will work with them to accommodate their needs.
Our visitor restrictions are as follows:
- Visitors are limited to two per patient.
- Each visitor must wear a mask at all times.
- Visiting hours are 7:00am to 7:00pm.
Exceptions may be made, especially when involving:
- Pediatric patients
- Laboring mothers
- Patients under end-of-life care
- Patients with certain mental health and wellness needs
We appreciate your patience and support to help us maintain a safe environment for our patients, colleagues and care providers. We encourage, where possible, that persons utilize technology to connect with their loved ones in and out of the hospital. Thank you for supporting them at a distance during this challenging time!
We are dedicated to keeping our communities informed regarding emergency situations that may impact patient care.
Our hospital's current visitor information
Our current visitor policy is as follows:
- Doors are open 5:00am to 9:00pm.
- The visiting hours for the adult behavioral health unit are 7:00pm to 8:00pm, while the senior behavioral health unit is open from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. Both units allow two visitors.
- Women’s visitors must be 18 and older. Sibling visits can be arranged by staff.
- ICU visitors must be 12 years old and older, and only two visitors are allowed at a time.
- All visiting precautions remain in place for COVID-positive visitors.
- Masks are required at all times in the hospital and must cover the nose and mouth.