Sometimes Image Really Is Everything
Imaging technologies often facilitate the critical first step in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and a wide variety of medical conditions. That’s why we have advanced imaging technologies at MountainStar hospitals and at three outpatient imaging centers in Utah.
Here are just a few examples:
- Digital Mammography
- ABUS for cancer screening in dense breasts
- Digital Mobile C–Arm
- Digital Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine Scanner
- 64–Slice Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner
- Digital Fluoroscopy
Many of our hospitals offer dedicated imaging centers just for women. They provide a more effective way to monitor breast health in a comfortable and convenient environment.
- St Mark's Hospital Imaging and Radiology
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital Imaging and Radiology
- Lakeview Hospital Imaging and Radiology
- Mountain View Hospital Imaging and Radiology
- Brigham City Community Hospital Imaging and Radiology
- Lone Peak Hospital Imaging Services
- Cache Valley Hospital Radiology Services
- Ogden Regional Medical Center Imaging and Radiology
Our hospitals use an innovative system that speeds up the process of delivering your diagnostic images called the Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS. As a result, your images are often evaluated by a radiologist and sent to your referring physician the same day as your imaging test.
- Schedule your mammogram today: (855) 849-3365
- Tips on how to prepare for an imaging procedure from St. Mark’s Hospital