MountainStar Behavioral Health
One Call, Many Solutions
MountainStar Healthcare now offers a centralized referral line for physicians, clinicians, family members and patients seeking treatment options for those presenting with behavioral health and chemical dependency issues.
How It Works:
- After identifying a patient requiring specialized assessment and possible hospital admission, you may call (855) 755-5955 to discuss the case with a licensed mental health therapist, available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- The therapist will assist you in determining whether or not the patient is in need of further evaluation and/or treatment.
- Should the patient qualify for inpatient treatment, our therapists have priority access to inpatient psychiatric and chemical dependency beds. We can also assist you in connecting to outpatient resources should they be warranted.
We are here to help you.
Simply Dial 855-755-5955 to speak with a specialist today.
Assessments conducted by qualified mental health professionals 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Expert care serving a wide range of mental health and chemical dependency disorders
- Multiple levels of care
- Medication assessment and management
- Recovery model utilizing family and community supports
- Comprehensive discharge planning
- Physician team to address psychiatric and medical needs
- Extensive network with community resources
Did you know:
- 1 in 4 Americans will experience a diagnosable mental disorder in any given year
- 50% of mental health problems appear by age 14
- 75% of all mental health problems occur by age 24
- 2/3 of people with a known mental disorder do not seek help from a professional treatment provider