- Log onto the H2U website and enter the access code: MSGSD114 to begin the registration process.
- Follow the prompts to register and create a username and password.
- Select Schedule to access the online scheduling tool. Be sure to select St. Mark’s Hospital from the drop down menu.
Additional times and location:
St. Mark’s Hospital Main Outpatient Lab
To schedule an appointment follow the directions above.
If this is your first time getting into this account you are probably being blocked from opening the account by a "pop-up blocker". To turn this off:
- On your Toolbar, click "settings"
- Click Tools
- Uncheck the box next to the "pop-up blocker"
- Click Save
If you are still experiencing issues you can call the H2U call center at: (800) 771-0428. They are open Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm, Central time.
- If it is a new health insurance year, you will need the new access code. Use the correct access code MSGSD114.
- For additional assistance, call (800) 771-0428.
If you have not opened your account this year, the access number for 2018 is MSGSD114.
You have a choice of either completing the health assessment with your physician or scheduling an appointment at one of our yearly events in October. If you choose to have the screenings completed at your physician’s office, you will need to have your physician send the Physician’s Form into your HR department.
If you choose to have your PHA and lab work done through the H2U events, being offered, there is no cost. If you choose to have it done at your physician's office, normal costs will apply.
If you have a scheduled appointment, it should take less than 30 minutes, once you had checked in at the desk. If you did not schedule an appointment and decide to do a walk-in appointment, the wait time may be longer. Opening your H2u Account ahead of time will make your health screening time shorter.
Your employee ID card and/or Driver’s license. Your cell phone so you can add you blood pressure, weight and BMI to your H2U Account immediately.
St. Mark’s Hospital is conducting the lab screenings.
A nine-hour fast is recommended for accurate results. If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, please consult with your physician before fasting. Drinking plenty of water is encouraged in order to stay hydrated for your blood draw. Continue to take any prescription medications.
St. Mark’s hospital will be doing two screenings at these events.
- Biometric screening: which includes your height, weight and blood pressure
- Fasting blood draw: which will include
- Total cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL
- Glucose and A1C
To receive your test results you will first need to Open or Re-open Your H2u Account and then complete the Personal Health Assessment (PHA). Once your PHA is completed, you will have access to a Personal Health Report that will outline your specific results and provide health recommendations. Your test results will be uploaded to this account. An email or text will be sent to notify you when the results have been uploaded on your H2U account.