As a cornerstone of our thriving community in Salt Lake County, St. Mark’s Hospital offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1872. Our hospital is dedicated to providing high–quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
- 317 licensed beds
- More than 600 physician medical staff
- More than 1,500 employees & volunteers
- 80,000+ outpatient visits per year
- 15,000+ inpatient admissions annually
- More than 15,000 surgeries performed annually
- More than 3,500 deliveries annually
- High-quality performance and recognition
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
To provide superior healthcare services to our patients as if they were our own family.
To be Utah’s Finest Hospital.
- Put the patient first and all else will follow.
- Serve the needs of others with compassion.
- Do the right thing with the right attitude.
- Be the teammate co-workers trust and value.
Know Where to Go
Need medical care? St. Mark’s Hospital is dedicated to providing the right kind of care when our patients need it most. Visit one of our 8 MountainStar hospitals or our integrated network of outpatient clinics for all of your healthcare needs.
Find a Doc
Your physician knows your health history, and you can build a partnership together for your long-term health.
See your physician for:
- Routine checkups
- Preventive care
- Treatment for non-urgent or long-term health issues
St. Mark’s Hospital is much more than just an Emergency Room. Our award-winning service lines are available to provide all types of specialty care from head to toe, including:
- Heart Services
- Men’s and Women’s Health
- Weight Loss Treatment Center
- Senior Health
See Me Same Day
Need to see a doctor today?
One phone call gives you access to a full roster of healthcare specialists who can schedule same day appointments.
Click or call for more information.
House calls are back with 24/7 Virtual Care. Talk with a doctor in real time over the phone or via online video for only $49 per session. Easy and convenient care for non-emergency medical conditions, such as:
- Sinus Infection
- Pink Eye
The ER is open 24/7 and should be used for serious, life-threatening issues, such as:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or changes in vision
- Changes in mental status, such as confusion