Mountain View Hospital
Moutain View Hospital
1000 East 100 North
Payson, UT 84651
- Spacious and private labor, delivery and childbirth recovery rooms, upgraded with the latest equipment and technologies.
- Centralized women’s diagnostic services including digital mammography, ultrasound and bone density testing.
- Average emergency department wait time is less than 30 minutes.
- Streamlined response procedures to reduce door-to-balloon time and improve care for heart attack patients.
- Designated as a stroke receiving facility by the Utah Department of Health.
Not bigger. Just better.
It’s one thing to say that you’re better, but it’s another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. At MountainStar, we’re proud that our track record of excellence can be documented through quality recognition achieved by our hospitals year after year.
Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards achieved by Mountain View Hospital as designated by third party quality agencies:
- Ranked #1 in UT for Prostatectomy in 2012 (HealthGrades)
- The only hospital in Utah named a Top Performer in The Joint Commission’s 2011 annual report, Improving America’s Hospitals
- HealthInsight Quality Award three straight years, 2009-2011
- Recognized as a “Best Kept Secret” in Utah and “Best in Market in the 2010 Hospital Value Index
- Five-star rated for pneumonia and sepsis treatment by HealthGrades, 2011